Welcome to my forum! I want all members to openly discuss all aspects of my projects while building relationships with your fellow community members. I ask that all members please follow these simple forum rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels welcome. If posts do not meet the rules and guidelines set out below, they may be removed by forum staff. I may also take further action, including bans, against any community member that continuously breaks the rules. If you feel a post violates the forum rules, don’t hesitate to use the flag post tool to report it.
Although most of the Users speak German (including me), I ask you to write in English as far as possible so that our international friends can interact as well
Forum Rules (short Version):
- Post in the correct section.
- Search before posting a new topic.
- Be descriptive and use accurate titles.
- Keep it on-topic.
- Keep it appropriate.
- Be patient and polite as possible.
- Post in all CAPS, large fonts, or bold text.
- Post petition topics.
- Post personal information.
- Bump threads excessively.
- Post in very old threads.
- Be inappropriate, rude, troll, flame, or shame other community members.
- Impersonate other forum members.
- Post referral links
Forum Rules (Long Version):
Inappropriate Content: Any content that i consider inappropriate (in my sole discretion) will not be permitted on
- the forum. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, any content that:
- Contains or advocates illegal or violent threats or acts;
- Contains pornography or any other adult-only topics and/or materials;
- Is discriminatory, harassing, or otherwise hateful in nature;
- Infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity
- or Otherwise violates applicable law.
Impersonation: Any impersonation of another person or other community members, is strictly prohibited.
Personal Attacks: Please keep all comments and discussion constructive. Disagreements can and will happen, however i will not tolerate posts that are out of line. Threads, comments or posts that are offensive, attack an individual or group (including “naming-and-shaming,” trolling, baiting, or flaming), or are not relevant to a topic (in each case as determined by forum staff) will be removed. In particular, i will not tolerate attacks on any person or group of people on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Personal Information: Please do not share any personal information on the forums for any reason. This is to help protect your privacy, as well as the privacy of other community members.
Discussion Titles: Please be descriptive when creating discussion thread titles
Spamming: Please do not post the same content in multiple locations on the forums. On a few occasions it may make sense to cross-post, but if i find it not be appropriate the posts will be removed. The quality of the content will help improve the visibility on a post, so post wisely and in the correct location within the forum.
Bumping Threads: Bumping threads is not permitted, as this doesn’t add to forum discussion in a meaningful or constructive way.